Free Estimate Call (206) 722-3303

What is a Milgard Gold Star?

What is a Milgard Gold Star?
By johncal Oct 15, 2018


If you need a Bellevue, WA, window replacement, you should stick with a team that knows what they’re doing. We're proud to be a Milgard Certified Gold Star Dealer. This is a special designation only given to the best contractors who know how to install Milgard products. In order to become a Gold Star dealer, you have to demonstrate exceptional technical experience and commitment to servicing the brand. 

At Everlast Window and Door, our highly experienced and professional crew can handle any home installation.  

What is Milgard? 

Milgard is an industry leader when it comes to windows and doors. They've been in the business for over 50 years and produce some of the highest quality door and window solutions on the market today. They are a global brand, owned by the Masco Corporation. Masco makes all kinds of quality national brands like Behr paint, Endless Pools, Caldera Spas and about 100 other nationally recognized brands. These guys know their stuff when it comes to home improvement, and only the best contractors are offered Gold Star status. 

Full Lifetime Warranty 

You know how after a while, windows can get cracked, or fogged up because of a leak? We don’t either! That’s because Milgard offers a full lifetime warranty on all their products. Your windows will outlast your house, or we’ll come back and fix it! 

Many other manufacturers only offer limited warranties. They know their products well, and they expect them to wear out after a few years. Not with Milgard! They know that these products are built to last, with the toughest exterior materials available on the retail market  

Milgard Certified factory trained technicians known how to do the job right the first time. You’ll rest easy with the peace of mind that only true experience can deliver. 

“Best Vinyl Window” by BUILDER magazine eight times! 

“Most Preferred Vinyl Window” by both Professional Remodeler and Professional Builder three times! 


Milgard is an industry leader, not only in the manufacturing of quality products, but in presenting a forward-leaning sustainability profile. Milgard cares about the planet, and as a certified Gold Star Dealer, we are proud of that fact, and we’re proud to be a part of this sustainable process. 

Milgard windows and doors are primarily made of formed industrial vinyl. This is a type of very hard plastic that is weather resistant. Milgard recycles 97% of its postindustrial vinyl scrap. The other 3% is used in other vinyl products, like garden hoses. 

They have 13 manufacturing facilities across the United States. That puts 97% of their customers within 300 miles of a factory. That translates into fewer miles hauling materials, and less greenhouse gas emissions being released into the atmosphere. Milgard has won numerous industry awards for its green practices. The windows and doors ALL exceed both federal and California energy efficiency standards. 

Are you ready to upgrade your home? If you’re trying to find a Bellevue, WA, window replacement, you should stop by our showroom at 3829B S Edmunds St Seattle, WA 98118. We would love to answer questions you might have about replacing your windows. If you’d like to schedule a consultation, give us a call at 206-722-3303.


Note: The content within blog postings on this website are for casual and informational purposes only. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and factual correctness of each statement within these blogs, the content is not necessarily sourced by Everlast Window and Door's resident window and door replacement specialists. If you have any question, therefore, of a technical, cost or installation nature, please reach out to your preferred windows and doors replacement expert. Please note that the content of these blog postings, therefore, should not be considered a promise or warranty of any kind. Please reach out to us at Everlast Window and Door for specific information relating to your individual window and/or door replacement needs. Thank you!
Milgard Logo
Simpson Door Banner
Cascade Windows
Puget Sound Energy Logo
EverLast Window & Door BBB Business Review
Aama Logo
Sepa Logo


Icon Facebook Icon Houzz Icon Linkedin Icon Yelp Icon Instagram Icon Milgard Round

About Us

License no. EVERLWD902MM

Everlast Window and Door is a Seattle-based company specializing in residential window installation. Everlast is a certified Milgard dealer, (including the Essence line,) PSE Tier-1 Provider, EPA Lead-Safe Certified, member of the MBA, as well as an accredited business with the BBB.

Read more »